Tuesday 30 August 2016

August Stamp a Stack


Good Morning,
I hope you've all had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend the weather stayed nice for you.

Now that the end of August is upon us we will soon be preparing ourselves for the run up to Christmas and as crafters getting ready (if we haven't already) to start making Christmas cards.
This month I held my first Christmas Stamp a Stack. We made 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs. The designs for this months cards were based on trees and we used the Peaceful Pines stamp set.

The brand new Autumn/Winter catalogue is available from Thursday 1st September and is full of fantastic Christmas goodies and ideas. 
My next Christmas Stamp a Stack is on Tuesday 13th September at Drayton Village Hall 7-9pm. There are only a couple of places left so please email me soon if you'd like to join us. If you would prefer to get a few ladies together and for me to come to you then please contact me and I will arrange the event to suite.  
The online code for August has now closed and a new code will be available Thursday 1st September. 
signature
...Products used.............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment