Monday 3 October 2016

Foxy Friends - Favourite Mouse

Hello, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. I had my first crop of the month on Saturday and it was lovely to catch up with everyone again.
Today I have my favourite mouse card to share with you. This is a real cutie and I hope you like him as much as I do.


Once I had cut the circle from the card I used for the top layer, I inked the edges of the circles with daffodil delight, this helped give the circles definition. I then used dimentionals to layer the card and to make it look as if the mouse was in the cheese.



I have a new online code for you use this month. All orders between £20 and £150 will receive a gift from me at the beginning of November.



signature
...Products used.............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment