Sunday 4 September 2016

Watercolor Wings

Hello! I hope you're having a lovely weekend, unfortunately the weather isn't too good for many of us but with a bit of luck the sun shall appear soon.
Today I'm sharing a project with you that I did with my regular group of ladies. A couple of them came to my technique class in August so I decided to continue using one of the techniques we used then in this project.
This is a project which has been done by many in a variety of ways and is very popular. I used the Watercolor wings stamp set for this along with butterflies thinlits dies, both a firm favourite of mine.


For all orders placed online during the month of September, please use the code below to receive your free gift from me at the beginning of October.


signature
...Products used.............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment