Thursday 28 July 2016

Tea & Make Projects

Yesterday's Tea & Make was a great success and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the morning.  It was the first time I had used the hall so it took a little while for me to get used to new surroundings when setting up, but it didn't take long for me to find things and I'm sure the classes will be enjoyed there as the hall has a lovely atmosphere to it.
We made two cards and both were made using the Swirly Bird stamp set. The first card we made was inspired by the lovely Gloria Kremer. I made two colour variations with this one and the ladies were able to make the one they preferred.

I'm not sure which one I liked best as I like both of the base colours used.
Tomorrow I will post the second card we made. Enjoy your day!

signature
...Products used.............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment